Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
john2020t
Returning Member

Turbotax T2 Corporate does not populate associated corporation in Area A - Agreement Among Associated Corporations Allocation Agreement

I carried forward my return from the prior year and it carried forward the RACDetails properly. I allocated the small business deduction percentage to my associated corporation.  When I look at the % in the RACDetails and the % in Area A, they add up to 100% however, Area A does not have my associated corporation listed nor does it include the amounts allocated.  The program should be listing the associated corporation and allocated small business deduction in Area 1 so the total allocated will equal 100%.

The Auditor is giving me the following error message

Warning    AS1  The total assigned does not equal 100%. Please review.

3 Replies

Turbotax T2 Corporate does not populate associated corporation in Area A - Agreement Among Associated Corporations Allocation Agreement

If you need assistance with TurboTax Business Incorporated or preparing your incorporated business tax return (T2), you can visit the Intuit Profile support site.

For business returns please contact Profile at 1-800-452-9970.

Thank you

john2020t
Returning Member

I was notified that this is a known bug to Turbo Tax.  Considering the filing deadline for corporations with Dec 31  year end is Mar 31 (to claim the small business deduction), Turbo Tax response that they do not have a timeline for fixing this bug at this time really bothers me.  This is something so basic, that has worked properly for years and now its unresolveable?  I am first baffled by the response, then disappointed with a hint of being ticked off.  

For business returns please contact Profile at 1-800-452-9970 so they can help you with this issue.

Thank you.