Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TurboxTax Product

I bought the standard version of the Turbox Tax product in 2021, it allows me to submit 8 returns last year in 2021 I used it for submitting 2 returns and I still have 6 submissions available, 

I purchased the CD / Download Standard version,  I had to reinstall the app this year but the license key did not work so I logged in or used the online version using my account which I created last year. However,  I notice it now shows as Turbox Tax-free 2022 & few features are not available. 

Turbotax.jpg

1 Reply

TurboxTax Product

Each year of TurboTax is only good for the tax year you bought it for. So if you have returns left from 2021, you can still use them, but only to create 2021 returns. 

The codes for TurboTax CD/Download will not work with TurboTax Online & vice-versa. If you are still not able to resolve your code issue, please contact our phone support team at 1-888-829-8608.

TurboTax Online has different features to TurboTax CD/Download. So, you won't find forms mode or the Graphical Tax summary. Instead you have cloud saving, ease of use, and the ability to do your returns on any device that can open the TurboTax website or mobile app.