Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When trying to netfile a 2023 return I have error code xml2023 coming up on the CRA terms and agreement. I would appreciate help on the error code. Thanks

This error message is usually because your Postal Code wasn't entered correctly.

Please double check your postal code and address.

Thank you for choosing TurboTax.

When trying to netfile a 2023 return I have error code xml2023 coming up on the CRA terms and agreement. I would appreciate help on the error code. Thanks

Give me your solution

@reptambruijns Please double check your personal and contact details, like the spelling of your name, address (Postal Code), SIN. If you are still not able to resolve this issue, please contact our phone support team at 1-888-829-8608.

how do i fix error xml2023

turbo tax cd

no yes or no box

@alan newhook Please double check your personal and contact details, like the spelling of your name, address (Postal Code), SIN. If you are still not able to resolve this issue, please contact our phone support team at 1-888-829-8608.

nans2

how to fix xml2023

@nans2 Please double check your personal and contact details, like the spelling of your name, address (Postal Code), SIN. If you are still not able to resolve this issue, please contact our phone support team at 1-888-829-8608.

torch77

Im using turbotax cd but when I filed the return I'm getting an error message xml2023 for both my wives return and mine. I contacted the CRA and both returns have not been filed please advise what the problem is