Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
PACV
Returning Member

Your software will not let me go beyond a certain pg that is already done, on Premier service

I have the Premier package where an expert does the taxes for me, but i regret buying it, because it is very confining: I cannot get past one of the screens about adding documents to upload, and there is no way I can get find an expert to call me again. I talked to one yesterday, but now cannot get to a screen that will let me ask for a call. Help!! The money I already spent on this software and expert service--over $400.00 is seeming like a total waste to me right now. I HAVE to be able to get in touch online with the expert, or on the phone. I have used your far cheaper software in past tax years, and it was simple to get in touch, for far less money. I thought this package would take away the difficulty of doing the taxes, but all i have is a huge headache.

3 Replies

Your software will not let me go beyond a certain pg that is already done, on Premier service

I have requested that someone from the full service team call you.

PACV
Returning Member

Thank you!    She did call me and we have connected. I appreciate your having set it in motions.  🙂

Great to hear!

Thank you for choosing TurboTax.