Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
QuestionTaxSpouse
Returning Member

"Your spouse's net income for the year is required to properly calculate your tax return" I entered an incorrect amount; how do I go back and fix it? I cannot find it any more..

There was an error "Your spouse's net income for the year is required to properly calculate your tax return".   I entered an incorrect amount by mistake; how do I go back and fix it? I cannot find it any more..  I've searched every where.  My wife passed away last year and I am filling as a widow.

Thanks!

1 Reply

"Your spouse's net income for the year is required to properly calculate your tax return" I entered an incorrect amount; how do I go back and fix it? I cannot find it any more..

Hello @QuestionTaxSpouse 

If you are using TurboTax CD/Download, go back in INTRODUCTION section and select Name, Info about your spouse or partner on the left navigation menu. The spouse's income is entered there. 

If you are using TurboTax Online, go back in My Info section and select Additional information about Spouse on the left navigation menu. The spouse's income is entered there.

Thank you for choosing TurboTax,

Magalie B.