Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where do I enter T4A(P) info

the MAC online program does not have a entry foe a T4A(P) income

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

Yes it does, just used it. Go to Income tab in Turbotax on-line, in menu items, Select T-slips, then from the drop down list select your T4A(P) slip. The entry page will open.
Do NOT enter the box 20 total as Turbotax will calculate this. Enter benefits from boxes 14-19, months of receipt in 2014 from boxes 21 and/or 23, and any tax paid in box 22.

View solution in original post

12 Replies

Yes it does, just used it. Go to Income tab in Turbotax on-line, in menu items, Select T-slips, then from the drop down list select your T4A(P) slip. The entry page will open.
Do NOT enter the box 20 total as Turbotax will calculate this. Enter benefits from boxes 14-19, months of receipt in 2014 from boxes 21 and/or 23, and any tax paid in box 22.

I am talking about box 30

Question referred to T4A(P). There is no box 30 on that slip.
Ask your question.
CMAMWA
Returning Member

In Turbo Tax, it asks for box 16 but on the T4A(P) it has nothing. It does in box 15 but it's not in Turbo Tax. Please help

When using TurboTax Online, click on Income on the left-hand side, click on T slips and scroll down to T4A(P) and select it.

$0.00 dollar value shows up in summary and you can not edit it as it says do not fill in Box 20 - it's not even shown on the form?

T4A(P) 

Box 20 - Taxable CPP benefits

Enter this amount on line11400 of your return.

Box 20 includes

any benefits are shown in boxes 1415161718, and 19. Do not add the amounts from those boxes to your income on your return. It also includes any recovery of Canada Pension Plan overpayments or payments for arrears.

https://www.canada.ca/en/revenue-agency/services/tax/individuals/topics/about-your-tax-return/tax-re...

I am aware of where to enter the T4A(P) info but after entering the amount of months as 12 from BOX 23 and continue I have an error message.

It tells me I have not entered 12 from BOX 23?

I have turned computer off and restarted and error message persists

I am not able to fill in box 20 on the T4A(P). It indicates on the form that you do not need to enter this, but when I am trying to file it is showing incomplete information.