Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I downloaded the turbo software, filed my cra return online, want to mail my Quebec return but cannot without a "do not mail" watermark, how do I remove the watermark?

3 Replies

I downloaded the turbo software, filed my cra return online, want to mail my Quebec return but cannot without a "do not mail" watermark, how do I remove the watermark?

Please make sure that you are printing the correct version (with barcodes).

In EasyStep Mode, select File>NETFILE or Print from the bottom of the left side menu. Click start next [Your Name’s] Quebec Return. Continue to the “Prepare to File Your Québec Return” page, where you should select “I want to print and mail my return”. Click Continue until you get to the “Print and mail your return. You're nearly done!”. There you have a button near the top that says “Print and Mail This Return”, which will let you print the correct copy to submit, with no watermarks.

In Forms Mode, select File>Print>Print Return from the top left corner. Select your name and “Québec tax return”, then click Continue. The next page will give you a “Print Return to Mail” button, which will let you print the correct copy to submit, with no watermarks.

You are wrong. The printed version is with a watermark!!!!!!! That is why I asked in the first place. The software is deficient and prevents me from printing a usable copy.
ecron
Returning Member

The same problem.  The software rejected Netfile for Quebec (a different very big question), so I chose Print, but the printed pages come out watermarked "Do not send."