Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
fernieee

Where is the Year Over Year Comparison`` of my Returns

Year over year comparison of my returns for 2016 2017 and 2018

6 Replies

The Year Over Year Comparison can be found in TurboTax Online by selecting Review> Year Over Year Comparison from the bottom of the left side menu. The Year Over Year Comparison only shows the current tax year and the previous tax year. So, if you want to see 2016, you’ll need to login to your 2017 return to see a comparison between 2016 & 2017.  You can access your 2017 returns here: https://ww1.2017.turbotaxonline.intuit.ca/

Also be aware that the Year Over Year Comparison is only available if you transferred you previous year return into your current year return.

If you have TurboTax Live Assist & Review, here is how to talk to a Tax Expert: https://turbotax.community.intuit.ca/replies/3456106

Where is year over year comparison for 2020?

pstraathof
Returning Member

I have TurboTax Home and Business 2022 and transferred my info from 2021.  I cannot find 'Year over Year comparison'.  ??  There is no such option in my 'Review'.

Please assist

@pstraathof If you are using TurboTax CD/Download, you need to go into Forms mode, search for DSUM, and then check off the 2021 option at the top of the page (if it's not already checked). This will show you 2021's numbers compared to 2022.

Is there a year over year comparison for Turbo Tax Online Premier for 2022? I looked and could only find a detailed review for 2022.  I want to see 2021 compared to 2022.

The Year Over Year Comparison can be found in TurboTax Online by selecting Review> Year Over Year Comparison from the bottom of the left side menu. 

Please note that the Year Over Year Comparison is only available if you transferred you previous year return into your current year return.