Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Made an error on date of birth of spouse and rejected by cra. I was successfully filed mine. Is there a way to refile without us paying another 79.99

4 Replies

Made an error on date of birth of spouse and rejected by cra. I was successfully filed mine. Is there a way to refile without us paying another 79.99

Usually when there is a mistake like that- they end up rejecting your return and not allowing it to go through NetFile. Please try going back to spouses return- FILE and go to NETFILE to see if it will allow you to click on NETFILE once again- after you update her date of birth.

but when I fixed his date of birth, the system is asking me to pay again the spousal package of $79.99

Then try to ReFile with the appropriate date of birth.