Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Young3

How can I purchase the pro review? I cannot find an option from 'review' section on the left side of screen.

I can only find the Audit defence not pro review.

3 Replies

How can I purchase the pro review? I cannot find an option from 'review' section on the left side of screen.

Due to high demand, we have booked all available experts and this service is no longer available for this 2018 tax season.  We apologize for any inconvenience to you.

dcielen13
Returning Member

I have been a long-term customer of TurboTax for (10 years).   I am very disappointed that this services is not available due to high demand of all experts.    You need to hire more experts.  I will be looking elsewhere for a different tax program next year.  I've always had pro review.  What a let down!
wsmithers

We purchased Premier in part to to be able to access the Pro Review. It is unacceptable for TurboTax to reneg on part of a package they offer for sale. We were counting on being able to use Pro Review. This is horrible service!