Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to Netfile

I have successfully Netfiled two returns.

I purchased the TurboTax Standard Download type of product with what was supposed to be 8 returns available for me to file

I'm trying to netfile one more return but when I progress in the "File" section, I see this a screen that looks like it's prompting me to buy more.

Can someone help?

TurboTax - cannot netfile.JPG

5 Replies

Unable to Netfile

I was able to figure out what I was doing incorrectly! All good 😄

Lyall1969
Returning Member

Unable to Netfile

Hello , I am having the very same issue, and would like to know what your fix was?? Thank you Carol W

I filed mine and my husband's return together and then later on tried to file our son's return and it gave me the same page..  Never had this issue before..what am I doing wrong

TurboTaxHeba
Intuit Alumni

Unable to Netfile

Use the option "Already have an upgrade code".

If you still have issues, please contact our support line:  https://support.turbotax.intuit.ca/contact/

Lyall1969
Returning Member

Unable to Netfile

Unfortunately I do not have an upgrade code. where would I get that??

Thank you

TurboTaxHeba
Intuit Alumni

Unable to Netfile

If you have already purchased the Basic 4 packs or the Premier 8 pack and did not use all of the returns, then you just need to close this screen and move to the next page and use the extra codes you have. 

If you don't have anymore returns to use in your package, then you can either buy individual returns or another package that allows you to file more returns that are over $25k. You will only be allowed to file 20 returns per computer.

This is the link on how to get more tax returns:

https://turbotax.community.intuit.ca/community/product-information/help/how-do-i-buy-more-tax-return...

I hope this was helpful