Solved: I deleted my file by mistake. How can I recovery i...

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
EnglishEN

Pick a language

Français English
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

I deleted my file by mistake. How can I recovery it?

I deleted my record file by mistake. How can I recover it?

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

There is no way to recover a deleted return, I'm afraid.  You can get any schedule from the CRA website.  Fill it out by hand and attach the supporting documents.  Then mail it in.  Next time, when directed to start a new return, click on tools >return manager to find the one that is done.  Go here, choose your province and then the schedule you need.
http://www.cra-arc.gc.ca/formspubs/t1gnrl/menu-eng.html

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Highlighted

There is no way to recover a deleted return, I'm afraid.  You can get any schedule from the CRA website.  Fill it out by hand and attach the supporting documents.  Then mail it in.  Next time, when directed to start a new return, click on tools >return manager to find the one that is done.  Go here, choose your province and then the schedule you need.
http://www.cra-arc.gc.ca/formspubs/t1gnrl/menu-eng.html

View solution in original post

Highlighted

If this was a copy saved to your computer from 2013 or 2014, you can log in and print another copy.  If it was prior to those dates, you will need to ask CRA for a copy as all older returns have been removed from the servers.

Highlighted

This problem applies to me too. I didn't save a copy of my 2014 return to my computer as I did my return on a borrowed iPad. CRA want me reproduce a schedule from my return. I logged in to get a copy and deleted my 2014 return in error, b/c the web site directed me to start a new return. I tried to delete the new return and deleted the 2014 one instead.
v