Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I paid for my return but CRA didnt receive any think. Is there any problems with it ?

im file my return here and paid for two returns i have :

Transaction Number :

Authorization Number : 

Tax Registration Numbers

my question is: why CRA didnt receive it? can you fix it?
1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
Sally71

I paid for my return but CRA didnt receive any think. Is there any problems with it ?

You need to actually send your tax return by netfile and see a six digits confirmation number.  Then you know CRA has it.

TurboTax will not send your tax return to CRA for you, as you are responsible for it.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Sally71

You need to actually send your tax return by netfile and see a six digits confirmation number.  Then you know CRA has it.

TurboTax will not send your tax return to CRA for you, as you are responsible for it.

rhino2

First, you need to click Edit to the right of your question on this page, and delete the personal information, i.e. your tax and other numbers. Be sure to click Save at the bottom of the page to finish editing your question.

This is a public peer help forum - you are advised not to include personal information when posting your question, and contributors here do not have access to your account or any information in it. The best way to get help here is to ask a clear question or explain your problem with any relevant (non-personal) information.

If your return was not received by the CRA, it would be helpful to know what steps you took to file it, Did you use Netfile for your return, or did you print and mail it yourself?

rhino2

P.S. To check from within TurboTax whether you have netfiled your return, see:

https://turbotax.community.intuit.ca/questions/1162233-how-do-i-know-that-my-file-has-been-submitted...