Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hi, ive already put in my tax return info but id like to receive it on my direct debit and not as a cheque, would it be possible to add that to my application?

3 Replies

Hi, ive already put in my tax return info but id like to receive it on my direct debit and not as a cheque, would it be possible to add that to my application?

If you have already filed your tax return, it may be too late to add Direct Deposit for this filing. As you must contact CRA directly to add or change Direct Deposit information for your tax refund or other benefits, we suggest you contact them immediately and enquire if the option can still be added for this refund.

Please see this link for ways to sign up or change your Direct Deposit with CRA and Frequently Asked Questions as well: CRA Direct Deposit

alazyj68

I am done with  return and trying to pay with credit card or direct payment but it requires  a state and area code . problem I live in Canada

Are you completing a US return or a Canadian return? If a Canadian return and you live in Canada then you probably clicked on the TurboTax US instead of Canada and if that is the case you will need to go to the following TurboTax Canadian site to start your return over again- www.turbotax.ca

Thank you for choosing TurboTax.