Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Chi5
Returning Member

Refund on a purchased product.

Hello,

This is my first time filing on my own and I purchased a product thinking it might be in use. I did not end up using the product and I have tried to get a refund on the product. I have filled the form twice, and the first time I was not given a confirmation email and I did not know when the status was closed. The second time, I also was not given a confirmation email. Please is there a proper route I can take in order to request a refund on the purchased product? Thank you.

6 Replies

If you purchased the TurboTax software from a retailer that is the way to do it, by completing the form. If you  purchased it directly from TurboTax online, please let me know or contact our phone support team for assistance

Thank you for choosing TurboTax. 

Chi5
Returning Member

I did contact the phone support team but it was not helpful. Please how can I provide the necessary information for you to help me? Thank you

Can you please confirm that the email address which is associated with this account is still valid and if yes, please just respond with a YES and I will try to assist you from here. 

Thank you for choosing TurboTax.

Chi5
Returning Member

YES.

I have sent an email to you. Please verify and respond. 

Chi5
Returning Member

Thank you. I have received the email.