Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results forĀ 
Search instead forĀ 
Did you mean:Ā 

Hi,I am submitting my 2023.01-02 taxes as a non-resident and for some reason its not going through. Can I get live support or someone check my account?

- i have tried different cards 
- i have completed everything beforehand
3 Replies

Hi,I am submitting my 2023.01-02 taxes as a non-resident and for some reason its not going through. Can I get live support or someone check my account?

Are you having problems paying for your return or are you trying to NETFILE your return?

I am having struggles paying for the Turbotax service- even though I tried clearing my browser, new device, different banks, and all... still being declined, and getting no help through the phone as I am in Hungary so the quality is super poor- meaning I'm unable to file until its resolved. 

You will need to input a Canadian address on the return. When you print it, you can manually change the address to your address. You will need to print and mail your income tax return. Unfortunately, you will not be able to NETFILE. 

Thank you for choosing TurboTax.