Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
2cowmans

Your province of self-employment is different from your province of residence. TTO does not support Multijurisdictional returns. Review your entries. not self emplyd help

7 Replies
Xelahuh

Your province of self-employment is different from your province of residence. TTO does not support Multijurisdictional returns. Review your entries. not self emplyd help

I also have this error.

levlove

I have the same problem, I have no self employment reported and I cannot netfile

nastm

Got exact the same error. Studied half year in Ontario, second half started residency in Quebec. No self employment information added to the file. Paid for the service to TurboTax but cannot file. Please help

JHJudd

I have entered my T4A(P) and it causes this error message.  I cannot fix it and am not able to nettle although all of the information is correct. It is a CPP income for BC. Error message reads: 

"Your province of self-employment is different from your province of residence. TTO does not support Multijurisdictional returns. Review your entries."

No. Unfortunately, TurboTax does not support the T2203, multiple jurisdictions.

Did you verify if you entered different provinces -one for your self-employment and the other for your home address?

You can reach us on private chat for assistance on Facebook or Twitter.

Ok how do I fix this issue.  Its says tto doesn't support multi jurisdictional reporting.  I auto filled my return, I didnt report any self employment income.  I'm really frustrated with this program

Hey everyone!  I just discovered how to fix this error!  When the error comes up, click "fix" (or whatever it says), then in the next screen, just put the province you now live in (or where you lived on Dec 31/2021) and put your current postal code in.  That should do it!  This worked for me!!  We used to live in Ontario, but moved back to NL in 2021.  Hope this post can help someone!