Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can i cancel my tax return due to error, and redo it from the beginning? It was not sent to cra yet because it says i had used efile before and i didnt remember that.

this is the first time using turbo tax. So i said no that i never efiled before. however, i used h
2 Replies

Can i cancel my tax return due to error, and redo it from the beginning? It was not sent to cra yet because it says i had used efile before and i didnt remember that.

If you haven’t filed your tax return, please check this tutorial on “How do I delete a return in the online version of TurboTax?”

If you require further assistance please contact our phone support team for further assistance or contact us directly on Facebook or Twitter.

You may erase your return and start your return all over again as long as you haven't submitted payment or registered your Turbotax product. 

Here is the link of a quick youtube video that will guide you on how clear and start over your return.  

If you require further assistance please contact our phone support team for further assistance or contact us directly on Facebook or Twitter.