Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot Netfile or Print Forms - TurboTax Premier 2023

Good afternoon,

Any idea why my Netfile or printing is not available for TurboTax premier 2023? 

When I try to file, I get the warning that CRA Netfiling service will open mid-February for 2023, however we are now beyond the opening date of Feb 19. 

If I try to print my forms, I get the error that some forms are not finalized and I should update if needed.

If I check for updates, I am told no updates are available and I am up to date. 

Please let me know if there is something that can be done or when an update is coming. Thank you

6 Replies

If you are using TurboTax CD/Download, please make sure that it's updated. You can also try reinstalling the software using the download from our website. You can download the current version of TurboTax CD/download edition here:  Choose the 2023 TurboTax edition you need (for Windows). 

Hi Susan,

I uninstalled and reinstalled the software and it appears to have worked for now. Thank you for the response.

Hi,

I downloaded latest file for 20 returns and still the same issue.

Did you try uninstalling the software completely from your computer? Please try this TurboTax Desktop/Download link.

Thank you for choosing TurboTax.

Yes. I did uninstalled three time in last one week and installed again by downloading latest available file from your provided download page, but the issue has not been resolved.

I kept thinking something will get updated from Turbotax and kept waiting and trying to check for new update every day multiple times but there is no new update arrived. I felt something will come today or tomorrow and that is how I passed last one week. Further, I uninstalled, restarted computer and downloaded fresh file from download page and installed with new file but nothing has changed in last one wekk.

In order to help you with this situation, we believe your best option is to contact our telephone support team for further assistance, as they have the option to view your screen to help resolve the issue. To contact them, please follow this link: Contact Us. 

​​​​​​​Thank you for choosing TurboTax.