Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dazey

Cant open my tax file but is checkmarked and no place to enter t5007 etc

States my form is filled out and $0 can't get to form tax questions Iines to enter anything
1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

You may need to try clearing your web browser's History, including the Cache and Cookies. Old cached web pages can sometimes cause problems with your Internet browser. Here's how to clear the cache:  https://turbotax.community.intuit.ca/questions/1189993-i-am-supposed-to-clear-my-cache-how-do-i-do-t…

You do realize the Free Edition is a simple return  and does not cover the questions and more detailed information for other investment slips. You can do a search and fill in the slip but it will not offer more detailed help when it gets to the trickier forms and slips.

Unlike TurboTax Standard, TurboTax Free does not offer telephone support and a guided experience to help you complete your tax return. You can, however, find all of the slips and forms you need from the Your Taxes page. On the Your Taxes page, in the field labelled + Add a form/slip to your return. You'll find all the forms there. Scroll down to the bottom. You can type in the form and slip and it will appear.

View solution in original post

1 Reply

You may need to try clearing your web browser's History, including the Cache and Cookies. Old cached web pages can sometimes cause problems with your Internet browser. Here's how to clear the cache:  https://turbotax.community.intuit.ca/questions/1189993-i-am-supposed-to-clear-my-cache-how-do-i-do-t…

You do realize the Free Edition is a simple return  and does not cover the questions and more detailed information for other investment slips. You can do a search and fill in the slip but it will not offer more detailed help when it gets to the trickier forms and slips.

Unlike TurboTax Standard, TurboTax Free does not offer telephone support and a guided experience to help you complete your tax return. You can, however, find all of the slips and forms you need from the Your Taxes page. On the Your Taxes page, in the field labelled + Add a form/slip to your return. You'll find all the forms there. Scroll down to the bottom. You can type in the form and slip and it will appear.