Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Did my completed Tax Filing get sent to the CRA yesterday after filling it out ? Or do I have to send it by regular mail myself ?

3 Replies

Did my completed Tax Filing get sent to the CRA yesterday after filling it out ? Or do I have to send it by regular mail myself ?

If you received a NETFILE confirmation number, you can rest assured that your income tax return was successfully transmitted to the Canada Revenue Agency.

Danab31

I filed my income tax yesterday on my iPhone and thought I sent it but now can’t find it on my phone, I didn’t get a confirmation number. I tried to re submit it by all my numbers were zero, wondering if it’s submitted or how to re submit it without getting zero numbers!

@Danab31 Did you get a NETFILE confirmation number? If not, then your return was not filed successfully.