Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
vec27891

How do I fix: The 'DonorConsentIndicator' element is invalid - The value '0' is invalid according to its datatype 'Token' - The Enumeration constraint failed.

9 Replies

How do I fix: The 'DonorConsentIndicator' element is invalid - The value '0' is invalid according to its datatype 'Token' - The Enumeration constraint failed.

I'm getting the same error.

coll2

I am getting the same

Same error.

argo121

same issue

DonorConsentIndicator Error!  Unable to submit my return to CRA.  This is an URGENT issue.  Please help !!!

I am also having the same issue, "donorconsentindicator" is preventing me from Netfiling.

Please help.

Same issue The 'DonorConsentIndicator' element is invalid - The value '0' is invalid according to its datatype 'Token' - The Enumeration constraint failed.

I filed with UFile Online instead and went through NETFILE CRA with no errors.

This issue will be fixed shortly- for now you can  go to "My Info" click on (Name) Canadian Citizenship and make sure that you answer the questions " Do you authorize the CRA to share your name and email address with the Government of Nunavut to contact you about organ and tissue donation, and to maintain the organ and tissue Donor Registry?

This happened to those who transferred from last year.

Thank you for choosing TurboTax.