Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
roberto5736
Returning Member

I am running TurboTax Standard ver. 00.01.71. I am did Save PDF For Mailing, and the saved PDF file has the Do Not Send By Mail watermark. This only for one return.

Hi,

Yes you can. I did it in previous years and I did it for 3 out of 4 returns this year.

Attached two examples: My PDF (Img_Roberto_CRA) with no watermarks, and my wife's (Img_Anna_CRA) with the watermark.

Used the same software, on the same day, and the same process !

Unfortunately you don't seem to know your product. Check with you experts.

Hopefully the next upgrade will solve the problem.

Roberto

Img_Anna_CRA.JPGImg_Roberto_CRA.JPG

I am running TurboTax Standard ver. 00.01.71. I am did Save PDF For Mailing, and the saved PDF file has the Do Not Send By Mail watermark. This only for one return.

Does your wife's return have a barcode on it?

roberto5736
Returning Member

Yes, both of our returns have a QR code bar on page 1 of the return.

If there is a QR code on each return then there will be no problem when received by the Canada Revenue Agency (CRA). The CRA uses this barcode to download all of the information in your return and compare to your CRA file. This barcode is used by the CRA to assess your return. 

Thank you for choosing TurboTax.

roberto5736
Returning Member

Hi,

All your replies are valid but you do realize that none of the replies answered my question or resolved the problem. 

i suggest you carefully read the comment tread.

I am wondering if this is an actual person or AI replying ?

Roberto

I can assure you this is a person 🙂 Unfortunately, we are unable to help you any further in this community forum. We believe your best option is to contact our telephone support team again for further assistance, as they have the option to view your screen to help resolve the issue. To contact them, please follow this link: Contact Us. When asked if you wish to receive an email say NO then say "speak to a representative" then hold the line. If you do not reach a resolution please ask for an escalation so an investigation can be done.

Thank you for choosing TurboTax.