Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kerala16

I bought the online edition from Costco. I can't find how to activate the card. send me the link to the website, I can activate the card?

3 Replies

I bought the online edition from Costco. I can't find how to activate the card. send me the link to the website, I can activate the card?

In TurboTax Online, you don’t have to pay or put in your prepaid 11-digit code until you want to file or print your return. But if you really want to put in your payment code right away, then just choose CRA Online Mail from under File in the bottom of the left side menu and continue through there. You will need to do the review, but you will eventually get to the page that request a payment code.

MSutley

I have tried to get to CRA mail from file on the left and the program skips over it to the next page.  I bought 8 returns from Costco. There was no activation card inside the box just a number longer than 11 digits.

The eleven digits is your activation code that is inside the box. Did you enter the number to activate your TurboTax? See link below how to activate your TurboTax with your activation code:

https://turbotax.community.intuit.ca/community/product-information/help/in-the-online-edition-of-tur...