Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
volodymyr.kotyk@
Returning Member

I send the first tax returns from my family via TurboTax. My wife has an email from CRA and activate the account, but I still do not. Is it my problem, TT or CRA?

7 Replies

I send the first tax returns from my family via TurboTax. My wife has an email from CRA and activate the account, but I still do not. Is it my problem, TT or CRA?

If you received a confirmation number when you Netfiled, your return has reached the CRA. You may wish to call the CRA to find out if your return has been received at 1-800-959-8281.

Thank you for choosing TurboTax.

volodymyr.kotyk@
Returning Member

I have the confirmation number but still have no info from CRA and CRA can't answer me about my tux return

Did you get a NETFILE confirmation number or a confirmation of payment from TurboTax (Payment Receipt)? The Payment Receipt from TurboTax just means you have paid for your return, it doesn’t mean that it was filed. 

A NETFILE confirmation number comes from the CRA and means that they have successfully received you return via NETFILE. If you didn’t get a NETFILE confirmation number, then your return was not sent successfully.

volodymyr.kotyk@
Returning Member

Yes, I have the confirmation number. It doesn't help CRA to find my declaration. Waiting for answer of physical mail request now

If you have a confirmation number then the CRA is processing your return. Keep verifying your information in your MyAccount.

Thank you for your patience.

volodymyr.kotyk@
Returning Member

Problem is not in the confirmation number, CRA should process online tax returns during 2 weeks, but I`m waiting more than 6 weeks and have nothing. It bothers me

If you received your confirmation code when you Netfiled, you can be assured the Canada Revenue Agency (CRA) is processing your return. To verify this, you can log into your CRA My Account or call the CRA at 1-800-959-8281.

Thank you for choosing TurboTax.