Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Im trying to go back to my 2023 return which I started yesterday but I keep getting the following message with the sad puppy This should not have happened. Don't worry -

Im trying to go back to my 2023 return which I started yesterday but I keep getting the following message with the sad puppy This should not have happened. Don't worry -
5 Replies

Please clear your cache and restart your computer. You may try using a different browser also.

Thank you for choosing TurboTax.

tatango

I'm also getting the sad puppy on Chrome, yesterday and today. I've cleared cache for 7 days then tried a different browser- Edge. Now what?  

@tatango If you are still not able to resolve this issue, please contact our phone support team at 1-888-829-8608.

tatango

Hi Susan, I called the help line and we managed to determine that I get sad puppy on two different computers, in incognito mode, and then on my phone as well through the turbotax app. This has been happening for 2 days now, are there any next steps to get my taxes in on time?

Did you save your return before logging off? If yes, have you tried clearing your cache and cookies?

Make sure that you close everything off on your computer- then log into your TurboTax Online account once again- please let us know if you are still seeing the puppy page.