Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

There's a glitch in the online version. If I asked to add a CAA item, but then want out as I have reached the end of my list, it won't let me out, go back or Done CAA.

How do I get out? Signing out and in again only brings me back to the same page and same errors.
2 Replies

There's a glitch in the online version. If I asked to add a CAA item, but then want out as I have reached the end of my list, it won't let me out, go back or Done CAA.

Please try clicking on something else in the left side menu. Ex: Income> Self-Employment> Self-Employment Profile

If you are still not able to resolve this issue, please contact our phone support team for more help.

Thanks. That didn't work at first and even signing in and out a few times wasn't helpful. But after about 20 clicks here and there, something finally shifted and I was able to get back in. Strange though...