Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results forĀ 
Search instead forĀ 
Did you mean:Ā 
Nighat77

Where do i get a prepayment or activation code so i can finish filing my income tax

I need one code 

Nighat77

Where do i get a prepayment or activation code so i can finish filing my income tax

I am being asked to enter a prepayment or activation code to be able to pay for the return before I can e-file but I was not given a code when I started doing the return.

TurboTaxHeba
Intuit Alumni

If you have purchased your product from a retail store, you will find the Activation code on your receipt or on the product. 

If you are using the TTO from your browser and haven't purchased one yet, on the last window of your return when you are ready to file, scroll down and click continue to pay for the return using a credit card.

If you still have issues after following this process, please contact our support line: 

https://support.turbotax.intuit.ca/contact/

I hope this was helpful

Where to I get activation code to pay online for cra

Yes

TurboTaxHeba
Intuit Alumni

When you finish your return and go to the payment screen, pay with your credit card and click continue to be able to get the activation code.

If you have bought the product in Advance, then you should have received the code with the package. 

If you still have issues after following this process, please contact our support line:  https://support.turbotax.intuit.ca/contact/

I hope this was helpful

1903Tax46

ON LINE DOWNLOAD $34.99 N

TurboTaxHeba
Intuit Alumni

If you have downloaded the product from our website, you will get the code when you pay for the product at the end when you finish your return. Please refer back to the previous answers.

If you have purchased the product from a retail store, then you have already received the registration key or activation code on the package or the receipt. 

I hope this was helpful

LW68

Where do I find my prepayment code for my downloaded Turbo Tax 2019?