Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where do i get a prepayment or activation code so i can finish filing my income tax

I am trying to submit my tax return. I have always used a physical product but couldn't buy one in the stores this year. Tried to buy an online product and ended up completing my taxes online. I usually do all of my family's taxes with one product purchase. This has been frustrating because each family member is being done separately as a new purchase. My son's taxes are simple, and no charge for this, but it is suggesting I pay $11.99 to be able to access the taxes online 24/7. Does this mean I can not download and print the completed taxes? I have been wondering why it is not saving to my computer.  And how do I get the activation code?

berns2345

Where do i get a prepayment or activation code so i can finish filing my income tax

I purchased Turbo Tax in March/20.  Did not save my receipt from Walmart.  Now I find I need a number that is apparently on the receipt.  I now find out I have to pay an accounting firm $5 in order for them to tell me where to go from here.  I have used your product for several years.  I am so disappointed.  I am 73 and on limited income.  Can you help me?

did the taxes for myself and my spouse

Boxrider

I paid $70 for a turbo tax download on 3 Nov 2020,  I filled my taxes online with turbo tax online.  User name [email address removed].  Where can I get code giving me credit for the $70 I paid for the download version (which I did not use) to use on the Online version? 

Thanks you

Mac

[phone number removed]

Standard for 8 returns.

Ricardo2013bc
Returning Member

Premier on line edition already paid for

georgemax

georgemax

needing a code to install

If you need a code for TurboTax CD/Download, you can buy one on our webpage here.

If you've already bought a code but you've lost it or it's not working, please contact our phone support team for more assistance.