Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The 11 digit Key1 number i received from Costco will is providing me with an invalid code when i enter it in to file my return. Can you please tell me how to proceed?

5 Replies

The 11 digit Key1 number i received from Costco will is providing me with an invalid code when i enter it in to file my return. Can you please tell me how to proceed?

We're sorry to hear you are having this issue. To help you we will need more information. Therefore, could you please meet us by private message on Facebook or Twitter to see how we can help you further?

I have a 21 number code on my Turbo tax from Costco and it will not accept it.

Please see the link for CD/Download that is applicable for the 21 digit code:

https://turbotax.community.intuit.ca/community/product-information/help/where-can-i-download-the-cd-...

dmlandr

the code I received when I purchased the standard online version from costo shows up as invalid when I enter it

We're sorry to hear you are having this issue. To help you we will need more information. Therefore, could you please meet us by private message on Facebook or Twitter to see how we can help you further?