Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Direct sales industry code is 454300 per CRA for the T2125 C form but yet it keeps giving me an error code

I have tried all your suggestions and this still is not working Please update previous years so we can netfile I am trying to netfile 2020 and I get an error from turbo tax and it will not let me net file. Why are you not dealing with this, when there are so many frustrated customers????

Direct sales industry code is 454300 per CRA for the T2125 C form but yet it keeps giving me an error code

I tried this for 2020 and it does not work, and TurboTax is not applying a fix...very frustrating!!!

The old codes do not work, Turbo Tax accepts the old codes but CRA says they are invalid. Please update Turbo Tax 2020 to the new codes. I don't understand why this isn't being addressed with so many frustrated customers. I have been on the phone with TurboTax and typed this issue in this chat numerous times and it still is not fix. Come on you can do better. Do you not have an IT team to update?

cstew7373

Thank you for these codes.  I agree with the other posters that it is ridiculous that we have to go to a support site and dig through pages for a fix to something that is clearly known.  DO AN UPDATE.  every time I start the software, i have to do an update, so clearly there is an option to do so.  NOT WORTH THE MONEY this year.  have always been happy with the program, but not anymore.  

Sandy100

I am looking for it too..but that number has been expired..now to find the right one..not easy.

@Sandy100 You can search for your Industry code on this Stats Canada webpage: https://www23.statcan.gc.ca/imdb/p3VD.pl?Function=getVD&TVD=1369825

If anyone is still having issues with the software not accepting the new NAICS codes,  please contact our phone support team at 1-888-829-8608.

Cee4

I used code 445298 (All other specialty food retailers) for commission earned on sales of direct marketing food products.  It was allowed by both Turbo Tax and CRA.

Thank you for the specific guidance!