Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
guy3
Level 1

Hello! When will TurboTax 2021 be available?

can you post a link to purchase the preliminary TurboTax Canada Standard for 2021 on the Dec 15, 2021 release date

a link would be helpful here..

When TurboTax 2021 becomes available, you'll be able to sign in to the online version on the TurboTax Homepage or purchase the Download version (for Windows) from our product page.

Hi, I ordered TurboTax Premier 2021 and received Turbo Tax 2020. I didnt notice until I opened the box. I guess once you open it you are stuck with it. So OK , I oredered and paid for Turbo TaxPremier 2021, again,  to be sent to Walmart in Hanover.  As of today I have not received a notice that it is in.  I have used Turbo Tax since its inception and have never had a problem before.

Hey @lobbyms24me , sorry to hear of the mixup ...

I downloaded TurboTax 2021 on Dec 15, the day it was released.  I prefer to start my return before end-of-year in order to be able adjust some things before it's too late.

You should really consider buying and downloading TurboTax directly from the Intuit website.  I've been doing that for years and have not encountered any issues.  The download versions are identical to the boxed versions (as far as I can tell).

Cheers,

Steve

@stephen-paterson

You'll need to contact Walmart customer service if they are not processing your order with them properly. But you can request for a refund for the 2020 version you got by mistake. Please use the form on this TurboTax FAQ to request a refund: How do I get a refund for a TurboTax product?

You can also buy TurboTax Premier CD/Download directly from us, but we no longer send a box or a CD, just a License Code to use with the download. You can find it on our website: TurboTax Premier CD/Download 

Hi again @lobbyms24me , see above for more info relevant to your situation from @TurboTaxSusan 

Cheers,

Steve

I have not received my order for the TurboTax Home & Business 2021.  Customer #[phone number removed].  

@SEMcC080653 If you purchased TurboTax CD/Download directly from us, then you would have received an email with your licence code. We no longer ship out physical CDs.

Please check your junk/spam/deleted folder to see if it went in there by mistake.

If you are still not able to resolve this issue, please contact our phone support team. You can use the form on this page to get the right phone number to call: TurboTax Contact Us