Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sakostin

How do I find my 2022 tax returns already in progress so I can complete and submit to CRA?

Know what?  I cannot continue trying to get any assistance from turbotax - I'm running out of time and will not be able to  finish my tax returns.  I never submitted  partially completed returns to the CRA and am unable to even view my partially completed returns.  Thanks for all your trouble.  I don't believe I'll be able to get access to the returns and will 
take an alternate method to complete my 2022 returns.  
3 Replies

How do I find my 2022 tax returns already in progress so I can complete and submit to CRA?

Please see this TurboTax FAQ if you are not able to find the return you are looking for: https://turbotax.community.intuit.ca/community/importing-transfering/help/why-can-t-i-find-my-turbot...

sakostin

Sorry to have taken so long to respond.  Finally (I don't know how)...I got into the program and completed my return....It was quite simple once I found the partially completed tax form.  Everything's all good  Thank you!

Good to hear. 🙂