Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
awey1216

I am being double charged: I am being charged for Premier Turbo tax $31.99 & Primary Premium Pack $49.99 = $81.98....

I a being charged for 2 tax packages. is there a way to delete a turbo tax pack if you obviously only used one to file your tax return?

7 Replies

I am being double charged: I am being charged for Premier Turbo tax $31.99 & Primary Premium Pack $49.99 = $81.98....

Hi, you have probably upgraded your TurboTax Premier Product and added our Premium Package which gives you access to extra features such as: Priority care, ID theft and monitoring and Audit defence. 

If you don't wish to take advantage of these features, you can remove them by going back to the Premium Pack screen and selecting "No Thanks" button at the bottom of the screen.

To find the Premium Pack screen, click on "Review" link in the left vertical navigation, then "Audit Defence". 

Also... please note that Premium Pack features can really come in handy during the year in case of an Audit or ID theft especially.

Herb Kast

On Feb. 6th I was charged $ 180.78 and got call next day but agent was not able to access my data , so I started the report all over again and as per arrangement got another call on Feb. 8th but had tp pay $ 45.18,. this call did the job. Now I would like a refund on the wrong chare because $ $ 225.98 is too much.

Thank you Herb Kast

herbkast@ sympatico.ca

[phone number removed] 

TurboTaxHeba
Intuit Alumni

For questions for which personal information must be exchanged, you can contact us by phone or private message on our Facebook and Twitter social networks.  We also offer tax expert services as needed.  Thanks in advance for your understanding.  

Herb Kast

Please look into my request and credit my Visa the proper amount, I don't want to waste yours and my time on this so advise as to the result, if nothing can be done then I will look for another source for my simple tax returns

Thank you

Herb Kast

I can't phone Turbo Tax as I don't see the proper phone number anywhere

Thank you for choosing TurboTax.

Please visit us tomorrow on one of our social pages below so we can resolve the matter.

https://www.facebook.com/messages/t/TurboTaxCanada

https://twitter.com/messages/compose?recipient_id=19496097

psurneni

Premium Bundle Primary is added at the end of the order total in spite of opting "No Thanks"