Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mkiro

I get an error, Error---CER.018, username/password don't match - when trying to connect to cra. Have no problem logging in to CRA in a new tab, using Chrome, Windows 10

6 Replies

I get an error, Error---CER.018, username/password don't match - when trying to connect to cra. Have no problem logging in to CRA in a new tab, using Chrome, Windows 10

You should contact our support team for assistance with this. 

To do so,

• Click this link to the Contact Us page -  https://support.turbotax.intuit.ca/contact/
  • Type your question in the field, then click continue.
  • Click on the blue "Call" button.
  • Once you complete the required information, click “Get Phone Number”, a phone number will appear, along with your incident ID. This will ensure that an appropriate agent is assigned to your query.

Litllon

I received a 018 error and I need to do my taxes plus I need to know my old 2018 tax info

Joanne77

Hi,

CRA won't recognize my login. I get Error-CER.018

Can you help me with this problem please?

Thanks,

Joanne77

In order to help you with this situation, we believe your best option is to contact our telephone support team for further assistance, as they have the option to view your screen to help resolve the issue. To contact us please follow this link: Contact Us form. Once you go through the steps and complete the form, the phone number to speak to a TurboTax agent will appear on the page. If the agent cannot resolve your issue please make sure you tell them you want to escalate the issue to a higher level.

Thank you for your patience. 

Having a problem  with CRA not accepting any new passwords.

What is my next step?

@Gary Cribbs Log into CRA My account, and stay logged in, then try to AutoFill.

Also make sure that if you are preparing your return with a spouse/common-law partner, that you are entering the right login info for the spouse/partner you are auto-filling.

If you are still not able to resolve this issue, please contact our phone support team at 1-888-829-8608.