Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I lost the activation code (required for filing) (email was deleted). How can I recover it?

i need an activation code for turbo tax I just purchased on line. [email address removed]

I lost the activation code (required for filing) (email was deleted). How can I recover it?

We have sent you another email, please verify your junk/spam folder also.

Thank you for choosing TurboTax.

donnydo

I have lost my licence key for my 2022 turbo tax, how do I recover

We can help you with that; please see your email. 

luteezca

Can you please resend the confirmation email of our purchase of the TurboTax 2023 program with the license code?

An email has been sent to the address associated with this account.

TREF3

Hi, same story. I have 19,20,21, and now 23 but cant locate 22. Halp!

@TREF3 

Please contact our phone support team at 1-888-829-8608 as they will be better able to assist you.