Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I purchased Turbotax Premier Online Edition at Costco. Trying to activate at turbotax.ca/activate. I log in to my account but the page doesn't change. Can't enter code

I have reset my password and am able to log in to Turbotax online for 2023 but have no way to enter the activation code.
6 Replies

I purchased Turbotax Premier Online Edition at Costco. Trying to activate at turbotax.ca/activate. I log in to my account but the page doesn't change. Can't enter code

We can help you with this. Whether you are using our TurboTax Online or CD/Download version, please follow the link below relating to your version of choice to receive the guidance you need.

In the online edition of TurboTax, how do I use a prepayment code?

Understanding your TurboTax product license code

Thank you for using TurboTax.

The activate site doesn’t provide me with an opportunity to enter the code. Once I login I am back to the same page asking me to login. Although I successfully login with me credentials it does not proceed to step 2 to enter the access code.

In order to help you with this situation, we believe your best option is to contact our telephone support team for further assistance, as they have the option to view your screen to help resolve the issue. To contact them, please follow this link: Contact Us to see the telephone number.

​​​​​​​Thank you for choosing TurboTax.

Brock109
Returning Member

I  purchased an online edition of the  2023 Deluxe Turbotax for Mac. I follow the instructions on the box and log into my existing account in the process which i have used for years. unfortunately it wont allow me then to key in the activation code on the green keypad icon, obviously its a known problem, i really shouldnt have to engage in work arounds . When will this bug be fixed. Cheers, Alan in  Calgary.

@Brock109 Please clear your browser cache (or use a different browser) and try again. If you are still not able to resolve this issue, please contact our phone support team at 1-888-829-8608 for more help.

Brock109
Returning Member

It didn’t work , so I used the supplied activation code using my iPhone , then I went to my Macpro and logged into my account all good.