Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
renzo-vadori
Returning Member

Is there anyway to view Schedule 7 or more specifically line 24640 of my 2020 return?

I am using the online version - I believe in the CD version you can view schedules and forms but don't see how in the online
2 Replies

Is there anyway to view Schedule 7 or more specifically line 24640 of my 2020 return?

TurboTax Online doesn’t have a forms mode like TurboTax CD/Download. However, you can still see key T1 line numbers by looking at the Detailed Tax Summary. However, if you want to see line 24640, you'll need to download/print a copy of the return. This will have all the forms used in your return.

Please see the following TurboTax FAQs for instructions:

How can I see a detailed summary of my return in the online edition of TurboTax?

How do I print/save a copy of my return in TurboTax Online?

You can log in to TurboTax Online 2020 here: TurboTax Online 2020 - Sign In

renzo-vadori
Returning Member

It does but it does not help me to identify my issue - I was hoping that it did.  Somehow I input or Turbo Tax automatically calculated a RRSP contribution I made,  as a designated transfer.  I was on the phone twice with two different agents, (over two hours) and they could not help to identify where this "designated transfer" orginated.  We went through the RRSP profile questions, removed all entries in a "revised" mockup file with no resolution.  I received a retiring allowance in January 2020 and I did not direct it to a RRSP.  In February 2021, I made a RRSP contribution in the first 60 days to be applied to my 2020 return.  Somehow I input/answered to merge the two or Turbo tax automatically merged the two.  As stated, two agents could not direct me to where this was done.  Issue is that Turbo Tax has carried forward the amount of the RRSP contribution made for 2020 into my RRSP contribution limit for 2021.  I'm not sure if this limit is legitimate and  I don't want to contribute again as could come back to me as an overpayment.  Agent said that Turbo Tax will stand behind their calculation...however if it was my input, I wonder if they will...I believe if I had the CD version, I would probably would have been able to determine this...both versions should be the same.  No where on the packaging suggests that forms are not available with the online version.  An now to convert back to the CD version would required manual reinput of all the transferable data for returns I prepare.  Make the two "talk" to each other.