Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jleg75

Can I get help with my 2017 taxes. I get a warning you did not run review. done a bunch of times. I cleared cache. I used a different browser. what is the problem?

8 Replies

Can I get help with my 2017 taxes. I get a warning you did not run review. done a bunch of times. I cleared cache. I used a different browser. what is the problem?

We have a known issue were users preparing returns for 2017 & 2018 are getting stuck in a loop at the review section.

We are currently working on the issue. However, the Canada Revenue Agency (CRA) has shut down their NETFILE servers for maintenance. So, even when we fix the issue, NETFILE will not be available until February 24th, 2020. You’ll have the option to print your return on or before that date.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Shane6
Returning Member

That`s not helpful, there are still other filing options including printing and mailing (snail mail), or printing to PDF and submitting electronically through CRA`s portal. This error is also blocking use of the print options. Please advise.

We apologize for the inconvenience.  We are aware of the issue and are working on a fix.  Please keep in mind that you will be able to print and NETFILE as of February 24, 2020.

How long does it take to work out a simple bug like this? Folks going back to OCTOBER OF 2019 were complaining about this issue. It is beyond frustrating to pay for a service like this and be left with a support platform that has no real help, no solutions and vague ascertains that "things might be fixed someday."

I want a refund.

@TurboTaxMary-Ann1  @TurboTaxSusan Is it guaranteed that this bug will be fixed on or before February 24th, 2020?  This is causing issues for a lot of people, and there seems to be no way around it to file via your online software.  Just would like to know if I should be seeking alternative ways to file my tax returns instead of TurboTax.

Thanks! 

@ChapterFour If you would like to request a refund, you can use this form: https://turbotax.community.intuit.ca/community/after-you-file-questions/help/how-do-i-get-a-refund-f...

Or you can contact us by phone or social media. You can get the correct number for our phone support team by using this form: https://support.turbotax.intuit.ca/contact/

We are on Facebook at: https://www.facebook.com/intuitcanadaULC

We are on Twitter at: https://twitter.com/Intuitcanada

Please send a private/direct message if you are going to include personal information.

Kalin_mo

I keep getting: "Warning: You Did Not Run Review" when I have completed all the reviews. When will this be fixed?

@ Kalin_mo - as TurboTaxSusan & Mary-Ann advised in the previous posts, this is an issue that we are working on and will have it resolved on or before the opening of Netfile, February 24th, 2020.

We appreciate your patience.