Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't transfer info from 2022 tax returns. I sign-in &then request transfer & then am asked to sign in again. Stuck in a loop of "hello again" when I'm already signed in?

How do I get out of the endless loop of signing in again and again and turbotax asking me to sign in when I'm already signed in. It won't tranfer info from previous returns and I can see that they are in my account.
6 Replies

Can't transfer info from 2022 tax returns. I sign-in &then request transfer & then am asked to sign in again. Stuck in a loop of "hello again" when I'm already signed in?

We are currently having an issue with not being able to carry forward prior years’ tax information to a new return. Our product development team is working on resolving this issue and will have it resolved ASAP.

We apologize for the inconvenience.

The issue has been resolved. You should now be able to transfer your 2021 TurboTax Online return into 2022. 
Thank you for your patience. 

StephieQueen
Returning Member

I'm having the same issue today (February 28th, 2023), so evidentially it's not fixed?

@StephieQueen  If you are still not able to resolve this issue, please contact our phone support team at 1-888-829-8608 for more help.

STG3

This is still happening. I request transfer and have to keep resetting my password and then I’m back to the transfer question. When will this be resolved?

Please clear your cache/history and log out of your return and restart your computer. If the issue was not resolved, we believe your best option is to contact our telephone support team for further assistance, as they have the option to view your screen to help. To contact them, please follow this link: Contact Us

​​​​​​​Thank you for choosing TurboTax.