Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I used Turbo Tax last year for 2019 and I downloaded a copy of the return, yet CRA says they never received it and I can't find a copy on Turbo Tax. Any suggestions?

1 Reply

I used Turbo Tax last year for 2019 and I downloaded a copy of the return, yet CRA says they never received it and I can't find a copy on Turbo Tax. Any suggestions?

Thank you for Choosing TurboTax. If you have filled out a T1 General Form for every year you submitted taxes. You can find a copy of your submitted T1 General if you have registered for a CRA My Account. Your account should have the records of T1 General for the current year and the past 11 years that you filed under the tax returns view section. Anything older, you will need to contact the CRA directly at 1-800-959-8281 to request a copy.

If you used TurboTax to file your taxes for the year that you need, you simply log onto your TurboTax portal and access the return for the year you are interested in.

For more information on please check: Why you can't find your TurboTax Online return?

If you need any further assistance, our experts are here to help.