Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
marie_too

I have paid for the service and not able to see on the section to print tax ret. 2015. keep asking me to pay again. It was a standard turbo tax I used. Please help.

I have paid for the service and not able to see on the section to print tax ret. 2015.  keep asking me to pay again. It was a standard turbo tax I used. Please help.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

I have paid for the service and not able to see on the section to print tax ret. 2015. keep asking me to pay again. It was a standard turbo tax I used. Please help.

Thank you for your question.

Please call us by clicking the following link to the Contact Us page. Then complete the required information.

A phone number will appear, along with your incident ID. Call the number. This will ensure that an appropriate agent is assigned to your query:

https://support.turbotax.intuit.ca/contact/

We look forward to hearing from you.

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Thank you for your question.

Please call us by clicking the following link to the Contact Us page. Then complete the required information.

A phone number will appear, along with your incident ID. Call the number. This will ensure that an appropriate agent is assigned to your query:

https://support.turbotax.intuit.ca/contact/

We look forward to hearing from you.

marie_too

Still did not get the answer. I do not wish to get charged if I call to get an answer. Unless you can confirm there is no charge.  Please let me know.

Good afternoon,
There is no charge to contact us, using the above link.
Only pro-review is a chargeable product.
Thank you, We look forward hearing from you.
Leeanne@TurboTax