Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where to find my installation key on downloaded edition I just bought and downloaded Turbo Tax for 2018 and I can't find the 21 digit instillation Key

13 Replies

Where to find my installation key on downloaded edition I just bought and downloaded Turbo Tax for 2018 and I can't find the 21 digit instillation Key

Please contact our phone support as they will be better able to assist you (*Not available for TurboTax Free users*). https://turbotax.community.intuit.ca/replies/3152013

Koorjee

TurboTax Standard Online Edition only 15 activation Key. Where can I find the 21 digit key

Please review the link below for more information:

Where is my TurboTax installation key?

motion6211
Returning Member

I have bought turbotax standard from costco and the numbers on the costco bill have only 15 numbers. How do I activate my  copy of standard edition?

I hav used tubotax for my and my wife's tax returns for many years. I never had this problem before. If you can't get this sorted it's goodby turbotax.

If you’ve bought TurboTax Online from Costco (or another retailer), please look inside the package for your code. It will either be on a scratch card or on the CD, depending on which version you bought.

motion6211
Returning Member

ok I have the scratch card number, where do I enter It?

Bought Turbotax at a store. The installation key is 11 digits but requests a 21 digit installation code. Why??

For information about your installation key code, follow the FAQ link below.

https://turbotax.community.intuit.ca/community/product-information/help/where-is-my-turbotax-install...

Returning Member

no 21 digit number on receipt only 15