Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
chrisvdv
Returning Member

Adding additional tax returns to my account

I have been doing my parents taxes for years.  My accountant retired and I need to start doing my family's returns; however turbo tax will not let me start any other tax returns but my parents.  How do I either a) add more returns to my account or b) upgrade my account so that I can continue to do my parents returns (and keep all their data), then add my family's tax returns?

3 Replies

To start a new return, select “Start a New Return” from under “My Returns” in the top left corner. 

chrisvdv
Returning Member

I did that.  It took me to a screen and I pressed "create a different return".  This to me to a screen  "Choose the right TurboTax Online product for you." Under deluxe I pressed the button "Start for free pay only when you file".  It highlights a boarder around that box.  I've hit enter but it does not move from this screen.  (I've tried all the other turbo tax online options but get the same result).

Please clear your browser cache (or use a different browser) and try again. This FAQ has instructions on how to clear the cache in several popular browsers: How do I clear my cache (browsing history)?

If you are still not able to resolve this issue, please contact our phone support team at 1-888-829-8608 for more help.