Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jlow83

Last year I filed through Turbo Tax online but this year will be using software version on my computer. How do I transfer the previous year return to software version?

3 Replies

Last year I filed through Turbo Tax online but this year will be using software version on my computer. How do I transfer the previous year return to software version?

Unfortunately, you can't transfer from TurboTax Online to TurboTax Desktop as this is not  available- however you can transfer from Desktop to Online.

Thank you for choosing TurboTax.

garrakev

Does Turbotax recommend a different product that will allow to transfer from online to desktop.

This is a ridiculous issue. and if you cannot create a conversion function that goes from online to desktop then I am not sure I have confidence in your software.

Thank you for your feedback, we value your opinion and will share this information with the proper TurboTax team who has been working on this.

Thank you for choosing TurboTax.