Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why does turbotax keep encountering problems transferring info from my CRA account?

6 Replies

Why does turbotax keep encountering problems transferring info from my CRA account?

Unfortunately, TurboTax has a limit on how many t-slips can be imported that is less than the amount that the CRA can send. There's also a limit per slip type, so if you have a lot of T5008 slips, that is likely why you are not able to Auto-Fill.

The limit should be indicated at the point when TurboTax is trying to import the CRA data. Would've saved me almost an hour of trying to find a way in which it would work.

Thank you for your feedback- we will be sure to bring this forward to the proper department. 

Thank you for choosing TurboTax.

This response is unacceptable.  We pay money for this software and it should import regardless of the slips. 

At the very least - false advertisment!  The limitatin should be big bold letters so that I think twice before buying this software. 

DSKYYF

This should be clearly stated on the site !!!

Very frustrating

@DSKYYF Thank you for your suggestion. We'll pass it on to the proper department.