Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Investors and rental owners
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
or Ask a Question
I am aware that I need to fill out form T657 (Calculation Of Capital Gains Exemption), but don't see anywhere to do that in TurboTax.
Gints ‎Posted yesterday
I never lived in the residence, only my daughter. My name was on title and mortgage joint with her, she paid both monthly mortgage and property taxes. When she married, I had my name removed and her husband's name put on for the monetary amount of $1
brendaneilq ‎Posted October 30, 2019 | Latest post yesterday by TurboTaxSusan
Why is it necessary to answer the questions in column 3 if the sale is by a husband and wife to a third party, since the questions (per the heading) are supposed to be related to a disposition "to your spouse/partner"? If the property was sold to a t... read more
Diana2 ‎Posted October 31, 2019 | Latest post yesterday by TurboTaxSusan
I received a T5013 for a joint investment account I have with my spouse. I can't see on the T Slip entry screen where I can allocate 50% of the income amounts to her.
bruce2200 ‎Posted 3 weeks ago | Latest post yesterday by TurboTaxGinette
I own a property. My wife doesn't. For the last two years, we filed jointly using the Full Service plan. This year, they are telling us we have to file as self employed because I own a property, which raises the price by another $200. We asked if we ... read more
scienceofficersp ‎Posted Friday | Latest post yesterday by TurboTaxBrenda
Top Contributors