Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I print the schedules listed on the T1-KFS that is generated in TT Online Free? I cannot find any way to do this after reviewing the FAQ.

4 Replies

How do I print the schedules listed on the T1-KFS that is generated in TT Online Free? I cannot find any way to do this after reviewing the FAQ.

When you print your return to mail, TurboTax automatically prints the forms that the CRA wants you to send them. You don't need to print anything else.

The CRA doesn't require you to send them everything; most of the info from your return is included in the barcode that appears on the first page of your printed T1 form.

Rod S

I just want to be sure that I understand.  The printed return is only a few pages long.  It includes a Keying Field Summary.  As I understand it, the bar code on the front of the return has all the information CRA needs in order to assess the file? Right?  So I just need to mail the printed return and the information slips?

jeyakum

In the previous response it was mentioned there will be a barcode printed on the 1st page. I didn't get any code printed on my printout. How canI get the barcode ? 

Is this your first time filing with the Canada Revenue Agency (CRA)? Sometimes the code does not print the first time. The CRA will still assess your return, it may take a little longer than usual, There is no way to add it.

Thank you for choosing TurboTax.