Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
loretobay

Does the online software allow me to review a list of what makes up a total on the return such as interest income or capital gains?

4 Replies

Does the online software allow me to review a list of what makes up a total on the return such as interest income or capital gains?

The best way to get a detailed view of your return in the online version is to download a PDF of your completed forms.

You have to pay for your return to be able to do that, but not to worry. You can change your return (and reprint) as many times as you need to after you've paid but before you file.

https://turbotax.community.intuit.ca/replies/2647808

debit4834

Your online program sucks.  I will not ever buy it again. 

The platform should be the same as the Downloaded version.  Very disappointed and will never buy it again.  Waste of money.

Thank you for your feedback. Unfortunately, the TurboTax Online software does not allow for Forms View capabilities.

Only the TurboTax CD/Download has the Easy Steps and Forms View included simultaneously.

debit4834

How do I get my money back for this and/or get the downloaded version as this version is useless to me.  This is something that should be stated on the package very bolded that the options with this version is not the same as the downloaded/CD version.  I have used the program for 20 years and am very disappointed in this version and will be looking for other options if this is not rectified.   Michelle