Yes, on your T2125- Business Statement scroll down and you go under Expenses (enter business part only) you will see "Salaries, "wages, and benefits" expenses this is where you will enter the amounts if you have them on the payroll.
If not on the payroll and you have already created a business in TurboTax Online Self-Employed, you can go straight there by choosing “Self-Employment Summary” from under “Self-Employment” in the “Income” tab. Click “Edit” next to your business and then click on “Income and inventory”. Click on “Skip Income” to go to the “Inventory” section.
There you can put your amounts paid for sub-contractors in the space for “Did you hire any Subcontracts?”. Even though the description only mentions goods, it applies to services as well.
If you have already created a business in TurboTax Online Self-Employed, you can go straight there by following the steps below. Note: When you enter your business information on this screen "what kind of self-employment work do you do?" make sure to choose "Business(Goods sold)"
- Go to the menu on the left side and click on Income.
- Now click on Self-Employment and then on Self-Employment Summary
- On the Your Self-Employment or Business Summary screen click Edit next to your business
- Now click on Income and inventory.
- Click on Yes when on the "did you sell products that you bought or manufactured?" screen
- This is where you can also enter "Cost of subcontracts hired"
We believe your best option is to contact our telephone support team for further assistance, as they have the option to view your screen. To contact us please follow this link: Contact Us form.
Thank you for choosing TurboTax.